Looking for a rewarding career opportunity? AdLib, Inc. might be the perfect fit for you! If you're passionate about making a difference in the lives of others, consider a career with AdLib. We offer competitive pay and benefits, and the satisfaction of knowing you're helping others achieve their goals. Contact us today to learn more!
The Van Driver is responsible for the safe transportation of AdLib consumers to their scheduled destinations.
- Drives AdLib’s Handicapped Accessible van for the purpose of transporting consumers to predetermined destinations.
- Secures physically disabled consumers according to industry standards.
- Assists consumers get on and off the van. As needed, assists consumers enter buildings or their destination site.
- Maintains and submits all required and appropriate documentation in a timely manner, i.e. “Trip Sheets,” BRTA reports, etc….
- Attends meetings, trainings, and conferences as required, i.e. First Aid/CPR training, Securement training, disability awareness, sexual harassment, etc…
- Interacts with consumers in a positive and appropriate manner.
- Performs daily routine maintenance duties on the van, i.e. fueling the vehicle, checking and adding oil, sweeping the interior of the vehicle, etc…
- Performs duties as assigned by the Assistant Program Manager or Program Manager.
Supervision: The Van Driver reports to AdLib’s IL Director.
Qualifications: The ability to deal professionally and effectively with consumers, human service workers, and other business and professional people. Prior human services experience a plus. Must have a valid Massachusetts driver’s license with a good driving record. A copy of the applicant’s official Registry driving record must be provided prior to hire. Must submit to a pre-employment drug screening and random tests during employment as a Van Driver. A pre-employment CORI screening is also required.
PCM Data Coordinator
Professional position to provide administrative support in a program serving people with disabilities. Will perform data entry, photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing in a busy office environment. Must be a self-starter with strong communication, organizational and people skills. Must be able to deal effectively and professionally with other human service workers, funding sources, and consumers. Requires proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and internet computer applications. Knowledge of medical terminology and/or medical transcription experience preferred.
Immediate full-time opening to work in Berkshire County with individuals with disabilities. Will train consumers on how to manage their in-home Personal Care Program. Must be a self-starter with strong communication, organizational and people skills. Must be able to deal effectively and professionally with other human service workers, funding sources, and consumers. Requires computer literacy and the ability to learn and use the program’s database. One year prior work experience in providing services to people with disabilities is required. Bachelors’ degree preferred. Own transportation a must.
Additional Job Opportunities
The Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC) is seeking dedicated and compassionate individuals who desire a rewarding career making a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities to obtain and maintain employment.Learn More